Premier Newport Beach Living
Located on Pacific Coast Highway along “Mariner’s Mile”, the Balboa Bay Residences offer luxurious waterfront living in Newport Beach, CA. We are proud to showcase our spectacular bayfront residences that reflect the standard of Newport Beach living. Enjoy our central location to beautiful beaches, premier shopping, world-famous attractions, seaside golfing, and plenty more.
Our Local Activities and Attractions
From sunset cruises to kayak and paddleboard rentals, living in Newport Beach offers plenty of fun under the California sun. Fantastic weather, gorgeous beaches, celebrated art, and delicious restaurants allow our residents to make the most of their beachside home. Cruise down the boardwalk on a beach cruiser or spend the day at South Coast Plaza, where you’ll discover the finest shopping in the country.
On the Water
The largest recreational harbor on the West Coast, Newport Beach offers some of the best vacation activities. Rent a Duffy boat for an afternoon, or paddle your way through Newport Harbor. For the ultimate water experience, take in a whale watching tour or visit Catalina Island, just an hour boat ride away. The Balboa Bay Residences offer onsite water sport rentals too!
Golf enthusiasts can experience breathtaking scenery, sparkling lakes, oceanfront bluffs, and more as they swing their way through Newport Beach, CA. Balboa Bay Residences are located near a handful of public, 18-hole golf courses that will take simply your breath away.
Pristine 18-hole golf courses near Newport Beach:
- Pelican Hill Golf Course – 5 miles
- Oak Creek Golf Club – 9 miles
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club – 11 miles
- Strawberry Farms Golf Course – 13 miles
- Monarch Beach Golf Links – 14 miles
Newport Beach is a paradise for beach-lovers. With over 10 miles of golden sand beaches, it’s the perfect spot for surfing, body boarding, and sunbathing, ensuring premier Newport Beach living for our residents. Or cruise down south to Laguna Beach, home to scenic coves with turquoise blue waters that are perfect to snorkeling or scuba diving!
Our local beaches Include:
- Newport Municipal Beach – 2 miles
- Corona Del Mar State Beach – 3 miles
- Little Corona in Corona del Mar State Beach – 4 miles
- The “Wedge” – 4 miles
Culture & Arts
Discover Newport Beach’s vibrant arts and culture. From The Festival of Arts, California’s longest-running outdoor fine art show, to the Lyon Air Museum of authentic aircraft and related memorabilia, explore our local museums and theaters.
Local Museums & Theaters:
- Orange County Art Museum – 2 miles
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum – 4 miles
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts – 5 miles
- Lyon Air Museum – 7 miles
- South Coast Repertory – 8 miles
- Pacific Symphony – 9 miles
- Bowers Museum – 10 miles
- Pageant of the Masters – 10 miles
- Marconi Automotive Museum – 11 miles
Take a stroll down the famous Newport Beach boardwalk and discover the boutique surf shops near the pier. For more upscale shopping, visit South Coast Plaza, internationally recognized for its unparalleled collection of over 250 retailers, is a shopper’s paradise that will take your breath away. Just a few miles away from Balboa Bay Residences, South Coast Plaza offers chic stores, delicious dining and everything you could desire in a South Orange County shopping destination.
Local shopping destinations:
- Boardwalk Shops at The Newport Pier – 2 miles
- Fashion Island – 2 miles
- Corona Del Mar Plaza – 3 miles
- Crystal Cove Promenade – 3 miles
- South Coast Plaza – 6 miles
Southern California is known for its theme parks and attractions. Visit Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, just 14 miles from Balboa Bay Residences, or travel to Universal Studios Hollywood, about an hour’s drive from Newport Beach, CA.
Nearby theme parks:
- Balboa Fun Zone – 4 miles
- Disneyland®- 14 miles
- Knott’s Berry Farm – 24 miles
- Universal Studios Hollywood – 45 miles
- LEGOLAND California – 55 miles